Thursday, September 29, 2011

See you in South Africa

I leave tonight for the World Flowboarding Championships in South Africa. For the last 3 1/2 years I've been hoping for the chance to ride the double barrel and I'm finally going to get it!

She's a beauty ain't she!
And more importantly, I get to see my flow peeps that I haven't seen since Singapore! If I know my South African friends, it's definately going to be a party. Standby for some epic pictures and video. How does one prepare for a 48 hour journey to other side of the world? Well, a great playlist certainly helps.

Around the World - Red Hot Chili Peppers
King of the Road - Roger Miller
Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
Ramble On - Led Zep
World At Large - Modest Mouse
Diamonds from Sierra Leone - Kanye West
African Child - Infant Sorrow
and of course

Africa - Toto aka the BEST music video of all time

You're welcome.....

3 Comments:

Blogger pam said...

I will miss you! Have fun and GOOD LUCK!

October 1, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

That's so cool Jessica! Have a great time!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

October 1, 2011 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger estetik said...

I love to go beach every week end. estetik

November 20, 2012 at 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home