Sunday, February 20, 2011

Future investments


1. A blob - I've never seen one in action before, and I can't actually see the expression on the man's face in the photo, but I'm pretty sure It's one of pure joy. I only hope that after I purchase my own lake blob (which retails at about $700) that it also comes with a 350 pound man to launch me off the other end.


2. Hot Tub (a given) - No, not just any hot tub. A 12 man hot tub with fountain jets, heated head rests, and tv screens. Relaxation at it's finest.


3. Soft serve/frozen yogurt machine - Close your eyes and imagine this scenario. It's 12:30 am. You're lying in bed, restless, can't sleep. You think to yourself, "I could really go for a spoon me frozen yogurt right now. I guess maverick is still open but they only have the pumpkin flavor that isn't even mixed yet." How amazing would it be to walk into the kitchen and see a beautiful frozen yogurt machine begging to mix chocolate and strawberry flavors at my will.


4. Ball & Foam pit - The redbull foam pit is like the king of all foam pits, but one day I'd like to build one large enough that I could triumphantly fly from the roof of my house riding a razor scooter complete with purple cape blowing in the wind into perfect square cut blocks of softness that funnels into my slide/ball pit jungle gym. (congratulations, you've just read the world's longest run-on sentence.)


5. Catapult launcher into foam pit - Please see number four and substitute human catapult for razor scooter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home