Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hang loose mother goose


I've had lots of people ask me my plans after graduation. I've decided to go a completely different direction for this summer and am thrilled to announce that I will be joining the staff at Windells ski and snowboard camp at Mt. Hood, Oregon. For me, it's the opportunity of a life time because I'll be snowboarding almost everyday at a facility with top coaching that I always wanted to attend as a youth. This doesn't necissarily mean that flowboarding will taking the back seat, but I will be doing less stops on this summers waveloch flow tour than originally planned. I look forward to the stops I will be attending in-between camp sessions and I'm hoping for the chance to wild card again at this years World Championships in Durban, South Africa. I have an exciting month ahead of me with this weekends CBS Alt Games at Wavehouse San Diego, relaxing in Orlando, and stop number three on the flow tour in Gulf Shores Alabama. Thank you to my friends and family for all your support during my time at Utah State. I couldn't have done it without you.
Hope to see you this summer somewhere along the journey.
xoxo
Crush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home