Wednesday, August 24, 2011

22 things you've never wanted to know about me but I'm going to tell you anyway


1. I've seen EVERY episode of Full House starring John "I'd marry you tomorrow even though you're as old as my dad" Stamos
2. I dance in the car by myself. And I occasionally listen to country - that's right I said it. (I'm from Idaho, you should have expected it.)
3. Everyday I'm turning into my mother, which is a great compliment but scares the shit out of me at the same time ha!
4. I still pull all nighters with my grandma playing computer games and eating my weight in sour worms. And for the record she could kick any 12 year olds ass at Harry Potter computer quidditch.
5. I get creeped in the dark so when I turn off my light I make a giant leap to my bed in less than .5 seconds so my feet never actually touch the ground.
6. Free Willy is in my top five favorite movies. Although, I will admit the CG graphics of willey jumping the dike (and no I don't mean a Willie Nelson-Wynonna Judd benefit concert) were a lot more impressive when I was 11.


7. I've saved virtually every birthday card I've ever received since I was 7, and a lot of heartfelt love notes written on lined notebook paper from middle school.
8. I still have an extensive POG and beanie baby collection in my parents basement ( If I continue on with #'s 7 & 8, I'll be a great 2 hour special on the hit tv show "hoarders" someday)


9. I am the baby of my family, and I ALWAYS get my way. Your resistance is futile.
10. I am a seamstress. I have been since I begged for a sewing machine for Christmas in 2002. 3 things: #1. Who asks santa for a sewing machine when they're 14? # 2. If any of my crazy life ambitions don't work out I can always fall back on a career at some American Apparel sweatshop in Los Angeles. #3 Who believes in santa when they're 14?
11. I am the living embodiment of Peter Pan.
12. I've been in Love 3.5 times, had my heart broken, and lost all faith in marriage. Still hopeful there's someone out there that will prove me wrong someday.
13. If you wanna date me you better know favorite flower, color, and middle name.
14. I think puppets are creepy. If you don't believe me watch dead silence and try to sleep alone.
15. I love a good pair of stilettos but don't like to wear earrings because they're uncomfortable. (Somebody please figure that one out for me?)
16. Mission beach, Jackson Hole, Ucon Idaho, Half Moon Bay, Sentosa Singapore, Leysin Switzerland, Mt. Hood Oregon, and Ogden Utah will always hold a special place in my heart. (I know, that's a lot of special places for a little heart.)
17. There's probably not enough money in the world to make me eat a pickle.
18. Mess with my family and you mess with me. I realize I'm 5'2 but I'm not afraid to take off my shoe (as referred to in # 15) and stab you with it. (jk but seriously....)
19. I can't whistle
20. My alter ego is the front woman of a rock band.
21. My name is Jessica, but only strangers call me that or my mom when I'm in trouble (and it's usually followed by my middle name. )
22. Seizing the carpe everyday the best way I know how! LoveLife


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger evetsandassilem said...

Ok... 1. I still have a stash of beanie babies in my parents basement... it's huge and I cannot bear the thought of getting rid of them. Maybe someday we will both be on one of those double hoarders episodes... 2. I would rather die then eat a pickle. NO JOKE. :) Good luck in Africa! That is so sweet!

September 30, 2011 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home